London Banking & Capital Markets Q1 Deal Recap
Cahill’s recent deal highlights from our UK team in Q1 include representing, among others:
- Belron. The lead arrangers in connection with an $870,000,000 term loan B incremental credit facility for Belron. Proceeds of the financing were used to pay a dividend to current shareholders of Belron.
- APRIL. The lenders in connection with the debt financing provided to support KKR’s acquisition of APRIL Group, a leading French insurance broker.
- DSM. The lead arrangers and lenders in connection with the debt financing provided to support Advent International and Lanxess AG’s acquisition of the engineering materials business of DSM and the joint venture with the High-Performance Materials business of LANXESS.
- PGS ASA. In connection with its $450 million senior secured bond, the proceeds of which were used to partially repay the company’s existing term loan credit facility. PGS is a fully integrated marine geophysical company that provides a broad range of seismic and reservoir services.
- HTS. The lead arrangers in connection with the credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by Platinum Equity of Imerys SA’s High Temperature Solutions business, a leading global provider for industries operating in high temperature conditions with 36 industrial sites in 16 countries.