Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
32 Old Slip
New York, NY 10005
Brian Kelleher advises leading investment banking firms, commercial banks and public and private corporations in leveraged finance transactions involving both new issuance of secured and unsecured high yield debt securities as well as syndicated institutional and commercial loans.
Brian has represented the financing sources in a number of acquisitions, including the acquisition of Tenneco and Michaels Stores by Apollo Global Management, the acquisitions of the HD Supply’s construction and industrial business and Construction Supply Group by Clayton, Dublier & Rice and the acquisition of U.S. Renal Care by Bain Capital.
Brian has represented the initial purchasers in several recent high yield debt offerings for Wynn Resorts Finance, LLC, Adient plc, Spirit Aerosystems, Inc. and Trinity Industries, Inc. He has also represented the lead arrangers and agents in recent institutional and commercial loan financings for Iridium Satellite LLC, Tenneco Inc., OMNIA Partners, LLC, Wynn Resorts Finance, LLC, Cerence, Inc., Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. and Vizient, Inc.
Brian has practiced in a variety of industries, including gaming, industrials, healthcare, retail, technology, telecommunications and transportation.
Brian is recognized as Highly Regarded in the areas of debt and equity capital markets by IFLR1000.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,650,000,000 term loan facility, a $155,000,000 delayed draw term loan facility and a $250,000,000 revolving credit facility for OMNIA Partners, LLC.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $400,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 7.750% senior notes due 2028 by Trinity Industries, Inc.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 7.000% senior secured notes due 2028 and $500,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 8.250% senior unsecured notes due 2030 by Adient Global Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of Adient plc
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A offering of $850,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 5.250% senior secured notes due 2028 and a $1,300,000,000 aggregate principal amount of 7.875% senior notes due 2029 by Magic MergeCo, Inc., which was merged with and into The Michaels Companies Inc.
- Represented the initial purchasers in connection with several Rule 144A offerings of senior notes for Wynn Resorts Finance, LLC and Wynn Las Vegas, LLC.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $1,000,000,000 term loan A facility and a $850,000,000 revolving credit facility for Wynn Resorts Finance, LLC.
- Represented the lead arrangers in connection with a $800,000,000 term loan facility for Adient US LLC and Adient Global Holdings S.a r.l.