Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- BPP Law School, L.P.C., 2012
- BPP Law School, G.D.L., 2011
- London School of Economics & Political Science, BSc, 2010
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Danielle Brown is an associate in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. She has a broad range of experience advising financial institutions on European and cross-border leveraged finance transactions. She also has experience on a range of other financing transactions, including investment grade financings, infrastructure finance and debt restructurings. She completed a secondment at Morgan Stanley, Global Capital Markets division in 2019, where she worked on a number of market leading leveraged finance transactions.
Experience highlights prior to joining Cahill include advising:
- The lead arrangers and take-and-hold investors of the €1.32 billion senior credit facilities in relation to The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of Flender GmbH, a market leader in mechanical and electrical drive technology, from Siemens.
- The initial purchasers and lenders on BC Partners’ Public-to-Private takeover bid for IMA S.p.A. and SOFIMA’s €1.28 billion debut bond offering and related bridge financing.
- The initial purchasers and lenders in doValue’s acquisition of FPS and doValue’s debut bond offering.
- The lead arrangers on Lone Star Fund’s €3.17 billion acquisition of BASF’s Construction Chemicals business.
- Athens International Airport in relation to its €665.6 million landmark financing in connection with the concession extension to manage and operate Athens International Airport.
- UK ROSCO Porterbrook in £885 million refinancing of its existing bank facilities.
- The lead arrangers in relation to financing provided in support of Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of Bugaboo International, a Dutch design company that develops and produces mobility products.
- Investors in connection with €130 million second-lien financing for the acquisition of Belgium’s Corialis Group by CVC Capital Partners.
- The lead arrangers in the €1.3 billion financing supporting Wendel’s acquisition of Constantia Flexibles, an Austrian headquartered international packaging group, and further in connection with the €1.4 billion repricing of term loan for Constantia Flexibles.