Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3BY
- BPP Law School, L.P.C., 2012
- BPP Law School, G.D.L., 2011
- London School of Economics & Political Science, BSc, 2010
- Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Danielle Brown is counsel in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending practice in London. She has a broad range of experience advising financial institutions on European and cross-border leveraged finance transactions. She also has experience on a range of other financing transactions, including investment grade financings, infrastructure finance and debt restructurings. She completed a secondment at Morgan Stanley, Global Capital Markets division in 2019, where she worked on a number of market leading leveraged finance transactions.
- The lenders in connection with the unitranche facilities and super senior revolving credit facility provided to support KKR’s acquisition of APRIL Group, a leading French insurance broker.
- The lead arrangers and lenders in connection with the debt financing arrangements in support of the acquisition by Advent International and LANXESS of the engineering business of DSM and the joint venture with LANXESS High-Performance Materials business.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the senior secured term loan facility and revolving credit facility in support of KKR’s acquisition of IVI-RMA, a global fertility treatment group and subsequently the lenders and the mandated lead arrangers in the pivoting of the syndicated financing to a privately placed financing.
- The lead arrangers in connection with a €685 million equivalent offering of senior secured fixed and floating rates notes and a €80 million super senior revolving credit facility for Apcoa Parking, a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners, and Europe’s longest-established parking provider headquartered in Germany.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the financing to support the acquisition by 888 Holdings plc, one of the world’s leading online betting and gaming companies, of the international (non-US) business of William Hill at an enterprise value of £2.2 billion.
- The lenders in connection with the unitranche and super senior revolving credit facilities in support of KKR’s acquisition of Generalife, one of Europe’s largest fertility clinic groups.
- The lenders in connection with the unitranche and super senior revolving credit facilities in support of KKR’s acquisition of Contabo, a leading global cloud hosting platform.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the bridge to bond and super senior revolving credit facilities provided to support the acquisition by Aermont Capital of the Keepmoat Homes, one of the largest UK home builders.
- The lead arrangers and take-and-hold investors of the €1.32 billion senior credit facilities in relation to The Carlyle Group’s acquisition of Flender GmbH, a market leader in mechanical and electrical drive technology, from Siemens.*
- The initial purchasers and lenders on BC Partners’ Public-to-Private takeover bid for IMA S.p.A. and SOFIMA’s €1.28 billion debut bond offering and related bridge financing.*
- The initial purchasers and lenders in doValue’s acquisition of FPS and doValue’s debut bond offering.*
- The lead arrangers on Lone Star Fund’s €3.17 billion acquisition of BASF’s Construction Chemicals business.*
- Athens International Airport in relation to its €665.6 million landmark financing in connection with the concession extension to manage and operate Athens International Airport.*
- UK ROSCO Porterbrook in £885 million refinancing of its existing bank facilities.*
- The lead arrangers in relation to financing provided in support of Bain Capital Private Equity’s acquisition of Bugaboo International, a Dutch design company that develops and produces mobility products.*
- Investors in connection with €130 million second-lien financing for the acquisition of Belgium’s Corialis Group by CVC Capital Partners.*
- The lead arrangers in the €1.3 billion financing supporting Wendel’s acquisition of Constantia Flexibles, an Austrian headquartered international packaging group, and further in connection with the €1.4 billion repricing of term loan for Constantia Flexibles.*
*Matter handled prior to joining Cahill.