Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
24 Monument Street
London EC3R 8AJ
- University of North Dakota, B.A., 1992
- Columbia University, M.A., 2005
- Columbia University, M.B.A., 2006
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2006
- New York
Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP is a limited liability partnership organized under the laws of the State of Delaware USA and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA 617776).
Jake Keaveny is a partner in Cahill’s Capital Markets & Lending group in the firm’s London office.
Jake advises investment banking firms, commercial banks, and public and private corporations in corporate finance transactions, with a focus on high yield debt offerings and syndicated loans. He regularly works on committed financings related to leveraged acquisitions, which have included the acquisitions of International Biscuit, Flora Food Group, TDC A/S, Empark, Center Parcs and Nets A/S. Jake also works on out-of-court debt restructurings, including debt exchange and tender offers.
Jake has practiced in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, technology, retail, healthcare, industrials and leisure and is consistently recognized as a leading practitioner in the high yield space (The Legal 500 and IFLR1000).
- Panel member, Leveraged Finance: Market Update and Key Trends, Practising Law Institute, Fifteenth Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in Europe
- Panel member, Restructuring in European High Yield Deals and Case Studies, Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME), Eleventh Annual High Yield Conference
Jake’s representations prior to joining Cahill include:
- The lead arrangers in a multi-tranche exchange offer of EUR2.85 bln (equivalent) aggregate principal amount of Euro and US Dollar senior secured notes as part of a debt restructuring by Altice France SA and its subsidiaries.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg S offering of EUR575 mln aggregate principal amount of senior secured fixed and floating rate notes due by Empark Aparcamientos y Servicios, a Macquarie portfolio company.
- Perstorp, a PAI Partners portfolio company, in connection with numerous Rule 144A/Reg S senior secured note and second lien note offerings, syndicated term loans and a mezzanine facilities.
- The initial purchasers and financing sources in connection with numerous Rule 144A/Reg S offerings of senior secured notes and a private holdco financing for Center Parcs, including the financing related to the acquisition of CenterParcs by Brookfield.
- The lead arrangers in connection with EUR690 million of first lien, second lien and revolving credit facilities related to the acquisition of Biscuit International by Platinum Equity.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg S offering of EUR2.1 bln (equivalent) of senior notes and senior subordinated notes by Altice France SA and its subsidiary Ypsos Finance Bis SA.
- The initial purchasers in connection with a Rule 144A/Reg S offering of EUR500 mln of senior notes due 2024 by Intertrust N.V.
- The lead arrangers in connection with the syndicated loan facilities incurred to finance the EUR1.64 bln acquisition by Blackstone of CRH’s European distribution business.
- The initial purchasers in connection to a Rule 144A/Reg S offering of EUR 1.4 bln (equivalent) of Euro and US Dollar senior holdco notes in support of the public bid by Macquarie Infrastructure of TDC A/S, a publicly listed Danish telecommunications company.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the Rule 144 A/Reg S offering of EUR465 mln of senior notes in support of the acquisition of Techem by Partners Group.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the Rule 144 A/Reg S offering by Flora Food Group of USD525 mln of senior notes and EUR685 mln of senior notes in support of the acquisition by KKR.
- The mandated lead arrangers in relation to the EUR2.95 bln of first lien loan facilities in support of the acquisition by Hellman & Friedman LLC of Nets A/S, a publicly listed Danish payment services company.
- The mandated lead arrangers on the EUR 690 mln first lien and EUR167m second lien loan facilities in support of the acquisition by Platinum Equity of the entities comprising the Wyndham Vacation Rentals European business.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the Rule 144A/Reg S offering of GBP250m of senior secured notes by Ocado in its debut high yield offering.
- Creditors in connection with a debt restructuring by Edcon Holdings Ltd., a Bain Capital portfolio company, which included a USD2.2 bln high yield notes exchange.