Cahill 2L Diversity Fellowship
As part of Cahill’s deep commitment to diversity, we are pleased to offer a 2L Diversity Fellowship.
We are dedicated to the development and retention of attorneys from historically underrepresented backgrounds. At Cahill, we are proud of our inclusive environment where attorneys of varying backgrounds and diverse perspectives are valued and celebrated.
The fellowship is in addition to a 10 week 2L Summer Associate internship. The 2L Diversity Fellowship recipient will be awarded $50,000 paid in the following installments:
- $15,000 upon joining our 2024 summer program;
- $15,000 upon starting with the Firm as a first-year associate;
- $10,000 at the completion of the first year of practice at Cahill; and
- $10,000 at the completion of the second year of practice with the Firm.
- Be enrolled at an ABA-accredited law school with an expected graduation date of spring 2025.
- Be a member of a historically underrepresented group in the legal profession.
- Not be the recipient of a similar scholarship award from another law firm.
- Be a U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the United States.
- Have demonstrated leadership ability, excellent writing and interpersonal skills, and stellar academic achievement.
Fellowship applications are currently being reviewed on a rolling basis. Your 2L Diversity Fellowship application should include:
- Law School Transcript; and
- A personal statement (limited to 500 words) discussing your commitment to promoting diversity in the legal profession or obstacles you have overcome in pursuing a legal career.
To apply for this fellowship, please submit your materials here.
If you have any questions regarding Cahill’s 2L Diversity Fellowship, please reach out to:
Director of Legal Recruiting