2022 Leveraged Lending Deal Highlights
As a part of our 2022 Deal Rewind, see below for certain key lending deals led by our US team in 2022.
Cahill represented the lead arrangers in connection with:
- $32 billion in bridge commitments in connection with Broadcom’s $61 billion acquisition of VMware.
- $7.5 billion revolving credit facility for T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- $3.0 billion in credit facilities for Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
- $12.05 billion in credit facilities for Charter Communications Operating, LLC.
- $9.8 billion in credit facilities for the acquisition of Avast plc by NortonLifeLock Inc.
- $2.2 billion revolving credit facility for The Gap, Inc.
- $5.46 billion in credit facilities in connection with Apollo’s $7.5 billion acquisition of ILEC Assets from Lumen Technologies, Inc.
- $2.33 billion credit facility for Boyd Gaming Corporation.