Cahill News Feed
Current Feed: http://www.cahill.com/news/rss/rss.xml
- Kimberly Petillo-Décossard to Speak on the Role of Advisors in M&A
2/16/2021 12:00 p.m. Eastern
- Elai Katz Named Among “Thought Leaders – Competition 2021” by Who’s Who Legal/Global Competition Review
- Bloomberg Law Looks Back at Record-Setting Year for the Big Law Firms in Capital Markets
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in $150 Million Incremental Credit Facility for Consolidated Communications, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Underwriters in a $3 Billion Notes Offering for T-Mobile USA, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Underwriters in a $350 Million Notes Offering for M.D.C Holdings, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Debt Financing Sources for The E.W. Scripps Company
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in a $550 Million Notes Offering for Townsquare Media, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in Multi-Currency Credit Facilities for Levi Strauss & Co. and Levi Strauss & Co. (Canada) Inc.
- Cahill Represents Dealer Manager in Tender Offer for ChampionX Corporation
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in $400 Million Notes Offering and Dealer Manager in Tender Offer for Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure Investors LLC
- Cahill Represents Debt Financing Sources in $700 Million Notes Offering and Credit Facilities for Rayonier A.M. Products Inc.
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in $750 Million Notes Offering for Berry Global, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in $600 Million Notes Offering for Albertsons Companies, Inc., Safeway Inc., New Albertsons L.P., and Albertson's LLC
- Two Cahill Partners Named 2021 Notable Women in Law by Crain’s New York Business
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in $250 Million Add-On Notes Offering for PBF Holding Company LLC and PBF Finance Corporation
- Cahill Represents Initial Purchasers in $2 Billion Convertible Notes Offering for DISH Network Corporation
- Cahill Represents Underwriters in $1.9 Billion Notes Offerings for Nasdaq, Inc.
- Cahill and Sanctuary for Families Prevail on Behalf of Domestic Violence Survivor on Appeal
- Who's Who Legal Ranks Jonathan Brownson Among World's Leading Finance and Regulatory Lawyers