Cahill News Feed
Current Feed: http://www.cahill.com/news/rss/rss.xml
- Joel H. Levitin and Richard A. Stieglitz, Jr. Present Select Bankruptcy Considerations and Background for Finance Lawyers
- Cahill Represents Truist Bank and Truist Securities in $615 Million Credit Facility for Evertec Group, LLC
- Elai Katz Named Among Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Competition 2023
- US Deal Recap
- Cahill Represents a Leading Private Credit Fund in a Credit Facility and Preferred Stock Investment for a Financial Technology Services Provider
- Cahill Represents Debt Financing Sources in $1.5 Billion of Debt Financings, Consisting of $900 Million Notes Offering and $594 Million Credit Facility for Spirit AeroSystems, Inc.
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in Amendment to the ABL Credit Agreement for Levi Strauss & Co. and Levi Strauss & Co. (Canada) Inc.
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in an Amendment to the Revolving Credit Facility for Catalent Pharma Solutions, Inc.
- Cahill Represents a Private Debt Fund in an Investment in Incremental Senior Subordinated Notes for a Digital Printing Company
- Cahill Represents Debt Financing Sources in $6.05 Billion Credit Facilities for Pegasus Merger Co. (Tenneco)
- Cahill Sponsors the National Women's Law Center's 50th Anniversary Gala
- Cahill Represents Administrative Agent and Lead Arrangers in $850 Million Incremental Term Facility for HUB International Limited
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in $1.96 Billion of Credit Facilities for Go Daddy Operating Company, LLC and GD Finance Co, LLC
- Cahill Represents Lead Arrangers in Amendment and Maturity Extension of Revolving Credit Facility for Dell Inc.
- Cahill Sponsors the Manhattan Legal Services 2022 Awards Benefit
- Cahill Sponsors Media Law Resource Center’s Annual Dinner
- Cahill Represents Administrative Agent and Lead Arranger in connection with an Amendment to the Credit Agreement for Sylvamo Corporation
- Cahill Tops Capital Markets League Tables for Q3 2022
- Cahill Sponsors Smile Farms’ Growing Together Gala
- Cahill Represents Underwriters in $2.5 Billion Notes Offerings for Comcast Corporation