Cahill M&A Team Closes Six Deals in Two Weeks
Over the past two weeks, Cahill's M&A team has closed an impressive five deals across industries, type of client and size of deal, showcasing the energy and versatility our team delivers for our growing roster of clients.
- Advised 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc., a leading provider of gifts designed to help customers express, connect, and celebrate, in its acquisition of Vital Choice, a trusted provider of exceptional quality premium wild-caught seafood and sustainably farmed shellfish, pastured proteins, organic foods, and marine-source nutritional supplements.
- Advised Horton Outdoor, a Georgia-based outdoor advertising company, in the sale of its outdoor advertising assets to Trailhead Media, an out-of-home advertising company based in Mississippi and backed by private equity firm Viking Global.
- Advised an online retailer in connection with a sale of its assets to a private equity firm. The deal included a rollover of 40% of the founder’s equity and a sizeable earnout.
- Advised S&P Global’s Sustainable1 business in its founding investment in Novata, Inc., a newly-formed Delaware public benefit corporation created to help private equity firms and private companies navigate the ESG landscape.
- Advised the founders of a North American based snack food business in the sale of all of their equity to their main supplier. Cahill had previously represented the founders in their sale of a controlling interest to the same entity.
Congratulations to the team and thank you for a tremendous effort!